As we step into 2016 and open the door to new possibilities, it’s the perfect time of year to review what went well and what not so well; the key lessons that we learned; our accomplishments – big and small; and the people who helped us along the way.
It can be a great eye-opener to take the time to identify the areas we can improve on and where we can stretch and challenge ourselves further to get more of what we want in 2016.
Here are my 10 questions to review 2015 and kick-start the New Year!
- Where was I mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually at the beginning of 2015? Where am I now?
- What did I accomplish in 2015?
- What frustrated me most?
- What did I learn most about myself?
- What lit up 2015 for me?
- What obstacles/fears did I push through?
- What was my biggest challenge and why?
- What have I learned about my needs this past year?
- What opportunities are available for me this year?
- What action steps can I take in January to improve my life?
Invest some time to really think about what you desire, what you would like to do more or less of? If failure was not an option – what key goals would you set for yourself in your life, career or relationships?
When you go after what you want in life you say that YOU matter! Declare what you want to create in 2016: write it down, draw it, create a vision board or share your goals with a close friend. Commit to taking action because you are worth it.
In my next blogs I will share why simply setting goals does not work and the secret to transforming your dreams into a reality.
If you liked this post or found any of my tips helpful, why not head over to my Facebook page, like it, share what were your biggest lessons, challenges, accomplishments of 2015 and what goals you most desire for 2016! Follow me on Twitter to get regular tips and regular doses of inspiration.