Are you fed up of feeling like you’re giving the best of you to your job, leaving you with little time and energy to play with your kids, or have time for you and your partner?
Perhaps you imagine what it would be like to work for yourself doing what you love with the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that fits you? So that you get to do the school runs and be there at their school plays (without having to ask for permission!).
If you haven’t yet made the switch from employee to entrepreneur (you feel the urge to break free but haven’t yet given yourself full permission) or maybe you have, then read my 7 Sure Signs You Were Born To Be A Mumpreneur.
On my journey to becoming a mumpreneur, there were SO many signs along the road that the 9-5pm was not a good fit: the long commutes, the office politics, the rigid rules, the mediocre wage, the narcissistic boss, the list goes on…
However, it wasn’t until I had my first daughter that my priorities changed BIG time and I made it a non-negotiable to start my own business.
WHY? Because I wanted the freedom and flexibility to work in a way that I chose, where I could express my creativity in so many ways, work with people I love, make money without having a limit on what I could earn and most importantly – I didn’t want to miss out on the early years, I wanted to experience every stage of my daughter (now daughters) growing up.
While it took a while for me to get my business off the ground and overcome the ‘Imposter Syndrome’, settling for an easy but soul-sucking path was never an option for me.
In case you’re wondering whether the entrepreneurial path is meant for you, here are my top 7 Sure-Signs That You Were Born To Be A Mumpreneur:
1) You’re an independent woman who (doesn’t like being told what to do) and likes to live life on her own terms! You yearn to work in a way that’s spontaneous and gives you the freedom to do things your own way.
2) While you love being a mum, you’re a woman with BIG dreams, a lot of creative ideas (which may have been undervalued in the workplace!) maybe you even stay up at night wondering how you can fulfil your potential. You love to imagine what running a thriving biz from home would be like and live the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of and think of all the ways that it could happen (although you may still hold yourself back).
3) The thought of being stuck on the 9-5pm treadmill, having to put up with bitchy co-workers, office politics and gossip fills you with dread. You dream of choosing your own hours so you never have to ask your boss’ permission to take a morning off to see your daughter’s play or do the school run.
4) You take a stand for the AND and yearn to have a life-work balance where you actually have time to take good care of yourself and not have to choose between lunch or a Zumba or Pilates class. Where you have the time to make your morning green juice and healthy lunches so you can look and feel your best and still have energy at the end of the day to play with your kids.
5) You’re the kind of woman that doesn’t like to settle, which may mean you don’t often take the easy road. You’re driven, ambitious and like to succeed. You like to challenge yourself and probably have a tendency to push yourself out of your comfort zone, try new things and are not averse to taking the odd risk.
6) You long to be financially free. In your mind you’ve already bought that dream family house with the huge garden, the luxury wardrobe and holiday home in the South of France…. your bucket list keeps getting longer!
7) You sense you have a deeper purpose and a unique gift although it may still be unclear to you exactly what it is but what you do know is that you want to make a BIGGER impact and make a difference in the world and that nagging feeling doesn’t go away.
Does this sound like you? Are you SO ready to make the switch from employee to entrepreneur but lack the clarity, confidence and strategy to do it?
Or are you already a mumpreneur who’s struggling to get your business off the ground, unclear and lacking confidence in your biz, not taking the action you know you need to take to take your business to a new level?
This month I’m opening up a few limited spaces in my Summer FlashSale where you can book a 1:1 with me:
A one-to-one 2.5hr Business Breakthrough mini-coaching Intensive (£497) where you’ll get to:
- Identify the specific blocks that are keeping you stuck
- Gain crystal clarity on your business
- Create a highly customised 90-Day action plan to get your next 3 clients
I’m opening up 5 spaces ONLY.
Or, if you’re really want to make a massive breakthrough in your business, I’m opening up 3 spaces only for my:
VIP Luxury One-Day Intensive (£1500, normally £2000) where we’ll spend the whole day at The Richmond Hill Hotel, includes lunch and all refreshments.
After an initial complimentary 30-min consultation to see if we’re a good fit and the intensive is best for you, we’ll book in a day to:
- Deep dive exploration into your business
- Identify and clear the blocks are holding you back on a subconscious level
- Gain crystal clarity on your business vision
- Discover your unique gifts and super-strengths
- Create a yearly and 90-Day strategic plan in line with your financial goals.
My One-Day Intensives are tailored to your specific needs and are transformational. You’ll leave feeling energised, on fire and ready with everything you need to up-level your business in a massive way!
Offer ends 30th August 2018. Contact me via the contact page if you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to make a Breakthrough in Your Business.